Cyberaver is a conjunction and Cyber Raver and is NOT a musical genre. It is mostly a combination of Cyber, Goth, and Raver fashions. Musically signature to the “scenes” that contain these styles are musical genres which fit the hardcore, hardbeat trance sound. Based on this, selections for this playlist were made from the Harsh EBM genre currently central to the modern Goth scene that specifically fit the hardbeat trance sound.
The AD in Cyberaver AD is not for Anno Domini, used in the Christian dating system, but instead Apocalyptic Dancefloor. This was taken from the often aggressive, even militant, sounds and samples which create a heavy boot stomping feel. This was also chosen as modern CyberGoths are known to wear apocalyptic looking styles such as custom design respirators.
So, grab your goggles and gas masks and strap on your boots and stomp to Cyberaver AD created especially for you by DJ Catatonic of EBM-Radio and TG Mondalf of Latex Records and Latex Radio.
01. Love Your Neighbor by Komor Kommando from Das EP
02. Bass Alert by Modulate from Detonation
03. Bad Guys by XP8 from Drop the Mask
04. Hues of Grey by Negative Format from Gradients
05. Structure by VNV Nation from Futureperfect
06. Super Space Invaders by Eisenfunk from 8-Bit
07. Divine by Soman from Sound Pressure 2.0
08. Sent To Destroy (Sacrifice Remix by Suicide Commando) by Combichrist from Frost EP
09. Bleeding Ears by X-Rx from Stage 2
10. Biopunk Lab by Psyborg Corp from The Mechanical Renaissance
11. Excessive Exposure by Noisuf-X from Excessive Exposure
12. Counterstrike by statiCViolence from Auf die Fresse???
13. Club Domination (Stahlfrequenz Remix) by Phosgore from Domination
14. Bind, Torture, and Kill (Without Emotions Mix) by Suicide Commando vs. Combichrist – Homemade mix inspired by DJ Mighty Mike Saga, Original version on Bind, Torture, Kill
Audio samples taken from the following movie sources-
The Dark Knight, Full Metal Jacket, Aliens, District 9, Fight Club, Inglorious Bastards, and Terminator Salvation
Special Thanks To:
Metropolis Records, ArtOfFact Records, Macabre Records, ProNoize, Noitekk, & Office4/Bensch Audio